- This event has passed.
Challenges and Opportunities in the Wider Mediterranean: The Italian Navy’s perspective
28 September 2021 /11:00 - 13:00
- 11:00/11:20 The Renewd Strategic centrality of the Enlarged Mediterranean / Prof. Vittorio Emanuele Parsi, professor of International Relations at Cattolica University of Milan
- 11:20/11:35 Naval Diplomacy: the Italian case / Ambassador Paolo Casardi, Ambassador to Santiago del Chile and Inspectorate General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 11:35/11:50 The vision of Italian navy in the enlarged Mediterranean / RADM Vincenzo Montanaro, Italian Navy General Staff – Head of Plan and Policy Department
- 11:50/12:05 The Future of the Fleet: the ITN perspective / RADM Marco Tomassetti, Italian Navy General Staff – Head of VII dept.
- 12:05/12:15 The strategic role of the submarines in current and future scenarios / Adm. Andrea Petroni, Italian Navy General Staff V dept.
- 12:15/12:30 IT Navy support to naval ship construction and refitting projects: taking care of systems and crew training / Capt. Gennaro Falcone
- 12:30/12:45 The logistics dilemma: affordable vs available. The Italian Navy experience / Adm.Enrico Olivo, MARICOMLOG, Cheef of logistics engineering
- 12:45/13:00 Closing remarks / Italian Navy General Staff