9.30 – 11.30
Overview on new funding tools promoted by the European Commission, which will mobilise EU funds and stimulate public and private investments that will represent important business opportunities for the shipping&logistics industry.
Focus on Horizon Europe and CEF2, supporting infrastructure projects in transport and energy fields, and new instruments related to Military Mobility.
Chairman: Alexio Picco, Managing Director Circle Group
- Birgit Hoerl, Media Correspondent, European Commission, DG COMP
- Julia Kachynska, Principal Banker, Sustainable Infrastructure Group, EBRD
- Santiago Larregola, Energy, Infrastructure and Public Sector (Italy & Malta), European Investment Bank
- Rino Josè, Ports Specialist – Projects Directorate, European Investment Bank
- Antongiulio Marin*, Policy Officer, DG MOVE
- Sofia Papantoniadou, Innovation Coordinator – Project Manager, CINEA
- Alessandra Sensi, Head of Sector – Environment and Blue Economy, Union for Meditherranean