Driving the change in shipping & logistics: the EU funding opportunities in the programming period 2021-2027
La Spezia Naval Base - 30 September
The conference&expo “Driving the change in shipping & logistics: the EU funding opportunities in the programming period 2021-2027” is one of the key moments of the prestigious event SEAFUTURE, the business convention for maritime and dual use technologies attended by 10.000 participants, with 200 exhibiting companies in the 9.000 sqm expo area.
The event is orientated to fit the Green Deal policy as set out in the European Commission Agenda and in the related Sustainable and Smart Mobility Strategy
The conference, designed by Circle Group, will be attended by high-level institutional and industrial representatives: around 200 operators, coming from all over the world.
OPENING SPEECH Mr. Alessandro Morelli, Deputy Minister of infrastructure and sustainable mobility
- 9.00 – 9.30 OPENING SESSION / ROOM 1
- 9.30 – 11.30 FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES AND FINANCIAL TOOLS FOR THE MARITIME INDUSTRY ROOM 1
- 11.30 – 13.00 Towards ZERO EMISSION shipping / ROOM 1
- 11.30 – 13.00 SUPPLY CHAIN DIGITALISATION AND SAFETY & SECURITY IN
TRANSPORT INDUSTRY / ROOM 3
- 14.30 - 16.30 SHIP REMOTE MONITORING: THE NEAR FUTURE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN MARITIME / ROOM 1
- 14.30 – 16.00 I RAIL – INTEROPERABILITY OF THE RAIL SYSTEM WITH TAF TSI IN TEN-T CORRIDORS / ROOM 3
- 16.30 – 18.30 EALING WEST MED MACRO REGIONAL WORKSHOP / European flagship action for COLD IRONING in ports / ROOM 1
- 16.00 – 18.00 LINKING PORTS AND INLAND TERMINAL / ROOM 3
Register now to reserve your spot at the conference
Find out all the benefit that will support you in presenting your company to a targeted audience: speech, booth, networking and much more!