INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING in accordance with art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/16
This information on personal data processing is given by ITALIAN BLUE GROWTH SRL henceforth “Holder”, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”).
- Identity and contact details of the Holder of data processing: The Data Processing Holder is: ITALIAN BLUE GROWTH SRL with registered office in Via delle Pianazze 74, 19136 La Spezia – VAT n.: 01469820110 – telephone : 0187/1868356 – Certified e-mail: email@example.com – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since the Holder is established in the Italian territory, no representative has been appointed.
External data processing responsible: The Holder relies on METODO SRL UNIPERSONALE with registered office in P.zza Paita, 1 – 19124 La Spezia (SP) VAT n. 00691270458 as Site Manager or as (external) Data Processing Responsible, limited to the processing and supply of site management.
- Purpose of the collected Data Processing: The Data Processing Holder acquires your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the Registration to the SEAFUTURE 2020 Convention and management of the related activities (e.g. sending of communications regarding the organizational of the convention): The following data will be requested: city; surname; e-mail; address; nation; first name; house number; telephone number; bank account details; copy of the identity document.
- For tax, accounting and fulfilment of legal obligations:
- For the management of participants’ access badges and related vehicles in the military areas intended to host the SEAFUTURE 2020 Convention: You will be required to submit the following data that will be communicated to the Competent Authorities for the relative authorizations issuing: Vehicle identification data; copy of the documents relating to the vehicle; copy of the identity document.
- To provide personalized services such as sending of newsletters and periodic communications or invitations to events deemed of interest organized by the Holder: You will be required to submit the following data: e-mail; data concerning your study and professional path.
- Mode of the consent expression: Consent may be expressed through specific flag boxes. Complete details on each type of data collected are provided through specific information texts displayed before the same data are collected.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Site to provide the requested Service. In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Holder.
- Optional nature of the consent and consequences of the refusal to respond: In relation to the personal data processed and stored for the purposes referred to in paragraphs a) b) c) number 2 of this statement, the communication of personal data is mandatory for the purposes of registration and participation in the Convention. The interested party has the right to provide personal data; in the event of refusal to communicate such data, however, it will not be possible to participate in the SEAFUTURE 2020 Convention in relation to the personal data processed for the purposes referred to in paragraph d) number 2 of this statement. There is the right to provide personal data; in case of failure to communicate such data, however, it will not be possible to take advantage of the personalized services for receiving newsletters and periodic communications or invitations to events deemed of interest organized by the Holder.
- Mode of data processing: The Data Holder adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematics tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. Besides to the Holder, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Site (administrative staff, lawyers, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Holder, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Processing Holder.
- Automated decision making and profiling: If consent is given to the processing of personal data for the purpose of using personalized services through profiling, the same may be subject to an automated decision-making process, through a specific algorithm that will decide which communications are most suitable for your profile or which could be more of interest. The processing thus carried out has, as consequences, by way of example, the sending of newsletters and periodic communications or invitations to events deemed of interest organized by the Data Processing Holder. The interested party has, in any case, the right to obtain human intervention in the decision-making process by the Holder, to express his opinion, to obtain an explanation of the decision obtained and to contest the decision itself.
- Recipients and any categories of recipients of personal data: data may be processed by authorized internal personnel (Employees, Collaborators) and / or external Resources also appointed, if necessary, Data Processing Responsible (external subjects may become aware of the data for purposes related to tax, accounting, contracts, IT assistance, marketing consultancy): the updated list of subjects who may become aware of the data can be consulted at the headquarters of the Data Holder.
Your Personal Data will not be disclosed.
- Period of retention of personal data: Personal data processed and stored for the purposes referred to in paragraph a) number 2 (Registration) are processed and stored for the time strictly necessary for the organization and realization of the SEAFUTURE 2020 Convention.
Personal data processed and stored for the purposes referred to in paragraph b) number 2 (fulfilment of accounting and legal tax obligations) are processed and stored for a period not exceeding 10 years. Personal data processed for the purposes referred to in paragraph c) number 2 of this statement (purpose of determining preferences) are processed and stored for a period of time not exceeding 24 months from the collection
- Transfer of personal data: The Data Holder does not transfer personal data to third countries, however it reserves the right to use cloud services and in this case the service providers will be selected from among those who provide adequate guarantees, as required by art. 46 GDPR 2016/679.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the Holder.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of his Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of his data. The user can object to the processing of his data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access his data. The user has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Holder, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of his Data. In this case the Data Holder will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of his Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of his Data by the Holder.
- receive his data or have it transferred to another Holder. The User has the right to receive his Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection control authority or take legal action.
How to exercise the User’s rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can send a request to the Holder’s contact details indicated in this document.