SEAFUTURE 2021 aims to set, on an international scenario, the main innovative technologies and the major Italian programs in the underwater sector. The event will also include interesting interventions that will present the main activities and operational collaborations in the specialized underwater technology field and will outline the main future technologies of interest. SEAFUTURE 2021 will offer companies active in the UW sector further opportunities .
Underwater Defence Technologies are designed to equip nations and address an ever-increasing variety of threats and challenges; it brings together industry, military and academic professionals covering the entire supply chain to focus on the most challenging technologies and seize cutting-edge developments and solutions in one of the most critical of all environments: THE SEA.
A dedicated area to the Underwater Defence Technologies sector “in the frame” of SEAFUTURE is a great opportunity:
- To Develop a systematic approach
- To Better understand the current technological offer and chart the course for future technologies, in accordance with current and potential operational scenarios
- To Identify partners and acquire know-how from companies and research institutes that integrate vertically and horizontally into the supply chain
- To get in touch with the state-of- the art- and with potential competitors
- offers a unique opportunity to explore an aspect of underwater defence and security that is rarely discussed: collaboration and cooperation at both tactical/strategic and industrial levels for the country's defence
- represents a driving force to promote the scientific and technological excellence of the Italian industrial system
- contributes to the creation of a national underwater cluster network
- A dedicated exhibition area for industries, services Research institutes and Universities
- A Sea Test Area
- An R&D area to show the results of the most significant and challenging research for the sector